Автор Тема: Каква марка е този автомобил ?  (Прочетена 1161520 пъти)

0 Потребители и 6 Гости преглежда(т) тази тема.

Декември 16, 2019, 09:12:35
Отговор #4090

Неактивен USfan

• Публикации: 10811
Благодаря ти, идеален до 1/10 от сек. Скриншот си направил.
Всъщност май е с 6 врати, хаха, задницата се отваря на 2 части или хоризонтално разделена- тип пикник, или вертикално разделена с две истински врати- тип кабинет стайл.

И аз това им пиша, че тримата майстори излизат наведнъж от колата на миг екранно време, а и тоя дълъг бял покрив дето се мярка секунда преди това при слизането, е прекалено дълъг, само като на Събърбан е подходяща дължината му.

Декември 16, 2019, 11:25:36
Отговор #4091

Неактивен dan4oteto

• Публикации: 18066
  • Йордан Георгиев
Дори и без този кадър, дори и без да си гледал филма е ясно, че няма как да е Blazer, а или Pick-up или Suburban.

Декември 16, 2019, 17:33:53
Отговор #4092

Неактивен kegare

• Публикации: 21
Some help from you guys? We have a movie that was filmed in both Spain and Bulgaria. Could this be a Bulgarian scene, and can anyone identify this tractor?
I suspect a 'болгар тк 82' but I might be wrong.

Декември 16, 2019, 21:55:41
Отговор #4093

Неактивен bomber

• Публикации: 4490
  • Vauxhall Chevette Estate 1983; Ford Scorpio Mk 1
Марка и модел:

Everyone can buy a new car...
Real man keeps old ones running!

Декември 16, 2019, 23:02:10
Отговор #4094

Неактивен USfan

Окенефен  :)) Таун Кар Линкълн е платформата, а кустомизатора е Цимър, или някоя друга подобна фирма.

Декември 17, 2019, 00:44:59
Отговор #4095

Неактивен kegare

The above neoclassic is listed here: http://avto-nomer.ru/bg/nomer9467663

Декември 17, 2019, 00:52:06
Отговор #4096

Активен krasi-mir

• Публикации: 123
Заприлича ми на нещо, което бях снимал преди години

Стана ми любопитно и попитах гугл за Mitsuoka Le-Seyde limo, и се появи Excalibur Wedding Car.

edit:
Изпревариха ме с отговора :)
« Последна редакция: Декември 17, 2019, 01:06:16 от krasi-mir »

Декември 17, 2019, 01:08:06
Отговор #4097

Неактивен USfan

Some help from you guys? We have a movie that was filmed in both Spain and Bulgaria. Could this be a Bulgarian scene, and can anyone identify this tractor?
I suspect a 'болгар тк 82' but I might be wrong.

Hm, the arhitecture of the house, doesnt look at all to be Bulgarian.
Our country and rural houses from the period from the end of 19-th centuryq to the mid-50s of the 20-th century, didnt have those huge verandas.

Also for our region that huge empty yard, ajacent to the house, is higly untipical.
The yards adjasent to the rural houses in our country, never mind if the are in hilly areas or in the flat lands, tend to be not empty like hereq but cramped with fruit trees or with plenty of vegetable plants.

It is possible of course, that the house could be a mock-up, build especially for the movie.
The tractor thow, looks to me to be Bulgar.   

Hah, wait...
And if this is Sly at right,  :)) I was one of the car owners, which cars were used for this Rambo 5 movie.
The last shots in this rural area, with some cars of Bulgarian owners of american cars, were made in the spring of this year,
And if that is the house, which was specially build for the movie last Blood /Rambo 5/ with Sly, You can see detaled photos of it also from inside, in my posted down facebook link.
You can also see some crew and other actors from the movie, and there also the main Stalone double, which have made some of night shootings, and also some stints.
The house was build in the reral areas near the city of Dupnitza. 

There is the cars from some scenes.
if that is the movie from your photo, you might found something interesting.

https://www.classiccar-bg.com/index.php/topic,5425.60.html

And here in this album are some night shootings of the movie.
But I have not opened the album to the public, so if you want to see it, you have to send me invitation and note about it, from some Facebook registration, so I can open in for you.

https://www.facebook.com/ludmil.markov.5/media_set?set=a.10216080530159199&type=3

« Последна редакция: Декември 17, 2019, 01:34:25 от USfan »

Декември 17, 2019, 01:27:57
Отговор #4098

Неактивен kegare

Thanks for the info regarding the tractor. Indeed that location is a mock-up.

Hah, wait...
And if this is Sly at right,  :)) I was one of the car owners, which cars were used for this Rambo 5 movie.
The last shots in this area with some cars of Bularian owners of american cars, were made in the spring of this year,
And if that is the house, specially build for Sly, You can see detaled photos of it also from inside, along with some other lower ranking aktors and members of the crew, right here in ther link.

You can also see here the main Stalone double, which have made some of night shootings, and also some stints.
The house was build in the reral areas near the city of Dupnitza.

Yes, it is Rambo:
https://imcdb.org/movie_1206885-Rambo--Last-Blood.html

Is your car listed? If you have an account there we can list you as the owner, and feel free to add/correct info in a comment if listed incorrectly.  :)

Декември 17, 2019, 01:44:48
Отговор #4099

Неактивен USfan

Oh, didnt know, that in the Imdb are listed also cars owners...  :)
May be some of the next days or weeks i can make an account, but it will open a lot of work for me, in terms of looking for shoots with my present cars, or some of my ex-owned cars in your data base.

That is, because some of my american cars are regularly shot in movies filmed in BG in the last 19-20 years, and some of my ex-owned european ones, were shot since 1994 in movies in BG.

My american cars /and also some of my europeans/, and some of the cars of 2 other persons, which read, but not write here, are very often in the last years shot in movies, made in Bulgaria mainly from these two companies- Nu Image and BUFO /ex-Ufo/.
Also some of the Big american movie companiesq which shot in Bulgaria, have used BG-owned cars, incl. mines, but usually they tend not to write the bulgarian location for some of the scenes, for marketing, tax-evasive, or other reasons.

The most notable last movies, which I remember, that some of my cars were used in them are- Father Got /with the real mob Michael Francese/, Expandables 2 and 3, Loving Pablo, Hellboy 3, Survivor, and most recently- Kung Fury.

Also some of my cars were used 5 or 6 years ago, in one movie with Selma Hayek, which describes the life of the late Shahees of Iran- Soraya.

I really cannot remember them all. Here is some photos of the shooting of Expandables 2 and 3.

https://www.facebook.com/ludmil.markov.5/media_set?set=a.10201765068161596&type=3

And here is the shooting of two of the cascades on the Florida Highway in Loving Pablo. 

https://www.facebook.com/ludmil.markov.5/media_set?set=a.10212240716366254&type=3

And here is the making of some car scenes in Survivor, from 2015, with Brosnan and Mila Yovovich. Funnily enough, one scene with my Probe GT turbo, after may be 20 shootings with it in one scene, chasing Brosnan, because for some reasons the scene was deemed not intersting, it was cut from the final movie.  But that offen happens with shootings of cars. days and days of grind, and then in the movie comes 15 sec or half a minuute with a car scene.
The highway landing of the airplane in- Loving Pablo, for example, was shot with may be 100 cars, incl mines, on stage for a whole week, and in the end, in the movie is reduced to 30 sec scene.

https://www.facebook.com/ludmil.markov.5/media_set?set=a.10202678950528084&type=3

« Последна редакция: Декември 17, 2019, 02:22:23 от USfan »